MeetingRoomApp Cloud & On-premise
- How to Update Your Scheduling Displays
- How to Change the Appearance of Your App – STYLEBOOK
- Scheduling Rooms in Google Calendar
- Scheduling Rooms in Microsoft Outlook
- New kiosk mode for iPads – Single App Mode
- Hidden Features and Gestures
- Kiosk Mode for Android Device (Screen pinning)
- Kiosk mode for iPad (Guided Access)
- Integration with Microsoft 365
- Integration with G Suite (Google Apps for Work)
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above
3rd Party Integrations
- MeetingRoomApp Brochure
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions (Mini)
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions
MeetingRoomApp Mini (Legacy)
The minimum requirement to run MeetingRoomApp is a tablet with a screen of at least 6“ and Android 4.4 or higher. You do not need any server because your data is only on your mail server.
Once this is done, check whether synchronization works in both directions. To do so, you can use for example Google Calendar. If you can see scheduled appointments in the calendar, turn on the application. When turned on for the first time, the app will ask you to choose the right calendar in the settings . Clicking on ‘Back’ will take you to the main screen of the application.
Now set the application as the default option. Press the home button and choose MeetingRoomApp. Tick “always use this option”.
The application can be shut down by using gestures, even in the kiosk mode. The area to use gestures is located on the right hand side and is activated by pressing ‘time’. After that, you have 5 seconds to use gestures.