MeetingRoomApp Cloud & On-premise
- How to Update Your Scheduling Displays
- How to Change the Appearance of Your App – STYLEBOOK
- Scheduling Rooms in Google Calendar
- Scheduling Rooms in Microsoft Outlook
- New kiosk mode for iPads – Single App Mode
- Hidden Features and Gestures
- Kiosk Mode for Android Device (Screen pinning)
- Kiosk mode for iPad (Guided Access)
- Integration with Microsoft 365
- Integration with G Suite (Google Apps for Work)
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above
3rd Party Integrations
- MeetingRoomApp Brochure
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions (Mini)
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions
MeetingRoomApp Mini (Legacy)
Integration with MagTarget – VisualTarget Lighted
Warning! This plugin requires VisualTarget – Lighted Enclosure for iPad.
⚠ Never use the plugin with your headphones or external speakers on: the app will play a high-frequency sound that is very unpleasant each time the room status changes.
ℹ With the plugin allowed, VisualTarget must be connected to a headphone jack on your iPad at all times. Set the volume to 25% (4/16 level) or higher to allow the app to function properly.
- Please contact our support team to enable 3rd party integration for your MeetingRoomApp Cloud account
- This plugin requires iOS/iPadOS 9.0+
- Visual Target LIGHTED connected to a headphone jack on your iPad
- MeetingRoomApp 4.3.4 and later (iOS/iPadOS platform)
How to enable MagTarget plugin?
Go to your iPad -> Settings -> MeetingRoomApp -> MagTarget
1) Allow MagTarget plugin
2) Select default or customize colors
3) Adjust a brightness
4) Open MeetingRoomApp and confirm Alert dialog otherwise plugin will be disabled