MeetingRoomApp Cloud & On-premise
- How to Update Your Scheduling Displays
- How to Change the Appearance of Your App – STYLEBOOK
- Scheduling Rooms in Google Calendar
- Scheduling Rooms in Microsoft Outlook
- New kiosk mode for iPads – Single App Mode
- Hidden Features and Gestures
- Kiosk Mode for Android Device (Screen pinning)
- Kiosk mode for iPad (Guided Access)
- Integration with Microsoft 365
- Integration with G Suite (Google Apps for Work)
- Integration with Microsoft Exchange 2010 and above
3rd Party Integrations
- MeetingRoomApp Brochure
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions (Mini)
- How to Book a Meeting Room and Use the Basic Functions
MeetingRoomApp Mini (Legacy)
How to Update Your Scheduling Displays
MeetingRoomApp for iPad
MeetingRoomApp for Android
Philips 10BDL4151T and 10BDL3051T
Since version 4.3.3, the app is automatically updated to the latest version at 10:00 PM (daily). You can adjust the auto update time or disable auto updates.
Since version 4.3.3, use a hidden gesture to open application settings and select Update application.
Older app versions can be updated over USB storage.
MeetingRoomApp Hidden Settings
Only manual updates are available, since version 4.3.3. Use a hidden gesture to open application settings and select Update application.
Older version can be updated over USB storage.
If the app source is Google Play, the latest version can be obtained from Google Play. More information about updating the app are available at Google Play Support. Google Play provides auto updates by default.
Amazon Appstore – Fire Tablets
App updates are managed by Amazon Appstore. Open Amazon Appstore app, select Tab Updates and check available updates. Amazon Appstore provides auto updates by default.
MeetingRoomApp Cloud Console (web administration)
We regularly update our console to provide you with the best possible experience. The latest version is automatically loaded when you visit cloud.meetingroomapp.com.