Scale your resource management with Workspaces
Workspaces contain all the functionality you are used to with our MeetingRoomApp Cloud console. Each user can create different workspaces e.g. for each organization, branch or team and share access to the workspace with other users. You can manage up to five different workspaces.
Workspaces enable you to perform multiple actions like:
- Add users to the workspaces and see an overview of their roles.
- Control users’ access with four types of access.
- Allow your billing department to view and download invoices and manage subscriptions with the Billing role.
- Give managers access to reporting with the Reporting role.
- Add another administrator who can view, create or modify everything except for users or billing.
Need to share access to a workspace?
You can invite other users to your workspace and allow them to access different features within the MeetingRoomApp. You can also invite somebody without an account, they will simply receive an email invite. Each user can have access to up to five different workspaces.
Need to change the ownership of a workspace?
You can now transfer the workspace ownership to another user and leave the workspace anytime. Managing access roles has never been easier.