MeetingRoomApp Mini End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal contract between you, as either an individual or an Entity, (hereinafter referred to as you or as the “User”) and Letsgood.com s.r.o., with its registered office at Polská 1716/54, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, Czech Republic, ID No.: 02565684, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under File no.: C 220957, (hereinafter referred to as the “Letsgood”)
- Read the terms and conditions of this EULA carefully before downloading, installing, obtaining a license key, or otherwise accessing or using Letsgood’s proprietary software, including software as a service, accompanied by this EULA (the “Software”) .
- The Software is copyrighted and it is licensed to you under this EULA, not sold to you. By downloading, installing, obtaining a license key, or otherwise accessing or using the Software, you acknowledge that you have read this EULA, that you understand it, and that you accept and agree to be bound by its terms. If you are accepting this EULA on behalf of a company, organization, educational institution, or agency, instrumentality or department of a government (an “Entity”) as its authorized legal representative, then you represent and warrant that you have the power and authority to bind such Entity to these terms, and references to “you” herein refer to both you, the individual end user, and the entity on whose behalf you are accepting this EULA.
- If at any time you are not willing to be bound by the terms of this EULA, you should click the “I do not accept” or similar button, terminate the download and/or installation process, immediately cease and refrain from accessing or using the software and delete any copies you may have.
- If you have concluded sublicense contract with Letsgood business partner distributing the Software (“Partner”), this EULA and the sublicense contract shall exist simultaneously and all provisions of this EULA referring to the “Sublicense Contract” shall be understood as referrence to the sublicense contract concluded between you and the Partner. In an event of conflict between this EULA and Sublicence contract, this EULA shall prevail.
- If you purchased the license to the Software directly from Letsgood, any reference to the “License Contract” in this EULA shall be understood as a reference to the order, confirmation of the order, license contract, or any kind of a deal concluded between you and Letsgood. The License Contract and this EULA combined constitute the entire agreement between you and Letsgood regarding your license to the Software. In case of any conflict between the License Contract and this EULA, the License Contract shall prevail.
Subject to your full and ongoing compliance with the terms and conditions of this EULA, including without limitation payment of all applicable license fees, Letsgood hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, non-assignable, revocable license to use the Software during the Term in machine-readable, object code form only, and the user manuals accompanying the Software (the “Documentation”), only as authorized in this EULA. For purposes of this EULA, the “Software” includes any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software made by Letsgood and made available to end-users. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Letsgood shall be under no obligation to provide any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software.
- Scope of Use
Your license to use the Software is conditioned on the following license restrictions, and any use of the Software in violation of any of these restrictions, or any of the other terms of this EULA is a breach of this EULA and is unlicensed. You may use the limited number of copies as stated in the Sublicense contract or License Contract on a limited number of devices owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you, at a single time (the “Authorized Device”). For purposes of this EULA, “use” of the software means loading the Software into the temporary or permanent memory of an Authorized Device. The Software may not be used on, distributed to, or installed on a greater number of devices than stated in the License Contract or the Sublicense Contract.
- Limitations of use.
Except and solely to the extent that such a restriction is prohibited under applicable law, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise translate the Software or any license keys you have obtained. You may not modify or adapt the Software or any license keys that you have obtained in any way. No copies of the Software, Documentation, or license keys, or any portions thereof, may be made by you or any person under your authority or control.
You are obliged to pay the fee for license to use the Software (“Fee”) either directly to Letsgood or to the Partner as set in the License Contract or Sublicense Contract. The Software will be available to you for use upon your payment of the Fee. License Contract or the Sublicense Contract
- Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that the Software and the Documentation are proprietary to Letsgood, and the Software and Documentation are protected under copyright law and other intellectual property laws and international treaties. You further acknowledge and agree that, as between you and Letsgood owns and shall continue to own all right, title, and interest in and to the Software and Documentation, including associated intellectual property rights under copyright, trade secret, patent, or trademark laws. Except for the limited, revocable license expressly granted to you herein, this EULA does not grant you any ownership or other right or interest in or to the Software or the Documentation or any other intellectual property rights of Letsgood, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise. Any and all trademarks or service marks that Letsgood uses in connection with the Software are marks owned by Letsgood. This EULA does not grant you any right, license, or interest in such marks, and you shall not assert any right, license, or interest in such marks or any words or designs that are confusingly similar to such marks.
You will not sublicense, lease, rent, or lend your rights in the Software, Documentation, or license keys, as granted by this EULA, License Contract or Sublicense Contract, without prior written consent of Letsgood, except that you may transfer this EULA in full in connection with the sale of all or substantially all of the assets related to this EULA, provided that the assignee assumes all of your obligations hereunder, and the licenses granted hereunder will only extend to use of the Software on the Authorized Device on which the Software was installed immediately prior to the assignment. Letsgood may assign this EULA without limitation. Any assignment in violation of the foregoing shall be void and of no effect. Subject to the foregoing, this EULA shall bind and inure to the benefit of the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
- Maintenance and Updates
- Letsgood will not provide any support or maintenance services under this EULA unless concluded otherwise in the License Contract. You acknowledge that Letsgood has no express or implied obligation to announce or make available any updates, enhancements, modifications, revisions, or additions to the Software and that this EULA does not give you any rights in or to any of the foregoing.
- Any supplemental software code or related materials that Letsgood provides to you as part of any updates, actualizations, support and/or maintenance services are considered part of the Software and are subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Letsgood warrants that the Software will for 90 days from its installation operate in accordance with the specifications stated in the Documentation, provided that i) the software’s operation does not conflict with any other applications operated by the User or in the User’s device, and ii) it is used and installed according to the Documentation, and iii) the Software was installed on a device of the type that is expressly stated as a tested device on the MeetingRoomApp’s website www.meetingroomapp.com (“Tested Device”) or in the Documentation, iv) is duly used in accordance with the specification and purpose of the Software.
- Since the Software is an up-to-date developed product of its type, and it is currently not possible to test and monitor all potential uses of the Software, you hereby acknowledge that because of the variability of elements in the various environments in which the Software is used (variety of types of devices and various operating systems that run on these devices), and the continuous development of technical equipment through which the Software is operated, the Letsgood cannot warrant that the Software is unconditionally error-free, especially on different devices than Tested Devices.
- The Letsgood hereby reserves the right to release such repairs (updates, actualizations and/or hot-fixes) from time to time with respect to any of the Software for the purpose of resolving defects, anomalies, or the limited functionality of the Software. Unless and for the period such repairs are not installed by the Licensee, the Licensee cannot claim any rights arising from the provided warranty.
- Letsgood does not provide you any warranties concerning implementation, support or any services carried out by the Partner.
To the extent permissible by applicable laws, the Letsgood shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage (including, but not limited to, damage in the form of business losses, tax penalties, or other debts to administrative authorities, loss of profit, damage to business relations, and loss or corruption of data) arising on your side or other parties to which you provide your services as a result of the use of the Software, or arising from the use of the Software. This shall also apply in cases where the Letsgood has been notified in advance of the possibility of such damage arising. In no case shall the Letsgood’s liability towards you or any third parties arising from the use of the Software, or any amount of damages, exceed the License fee paid by you for use of the Software, and this liability shall cover all of your claims for damages against Letsgood arising from the granting of the License to the Software and its use by you. Letsgood shall also not be liable for any damage caused by (i) the activities of the Partner or third parties, or by the services which they provide, (ii) the use of other software, or (iii) the neglected maintenance of the Software (including but not limited to, non-installation of available updates), including any and all damage caused by other delivered software or services provided by Partners.
- Final provisions
- Consent to Use Data. You agree that Letsgood may collect and use technical data and related information—including but not limited to technical information about your device, system and application software, and peripherals—that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support, and other services to you (if any) related to the Software. Letsgood may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to operate, provide, improve, and develop our products, services and technologies, to prevent or investigate fraudulent or inappropriate use of our products, services, and technologies, for research and development, and for the other purposes described in this EULA or to you as part of our products and services. Letsgood’s websites and online services may use “cookies,” which enable you to personalize your experience on these sites and provide information to Letsgood such as which websites have been visited and which ads and web searches are effective. If you want to disable cookies, check your browser settings.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. This EULA shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic, without regard to the conflicts of law rules thereof. Any claim or dispute arising in connection with this EULA shall be resolved by the courts of the Czech Republic. This EULA shall not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this EULA is declared void or unenforceable in a particular situation, by any judicial or administrative authority, this declaration shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining terms and provisions hereof or the validity or enforceability of the offending term or provision in any other situation. To the extent possible the provision will be interpreted and enforced to the greatest extent legally permissible in order to effectuate the original intent, and if no such interpretation or enforcement is legally permissible, shall be deemed severed from the
- Term and Termination. This EULA is effective upon your acceptance of the EULA, or upon your downloading, installing, accessing, and using the Software, even if you have not expressly accepted this EULA. This EULA shall continue in effect until expiration or termination as provided herein or in the License Contract or the Sublicense Contract (the “Term”). Term-based licenses terminate upon the expiration of the prepaid term, unless you have paid all applicable fees to extend the term. Without prejudice to any other rights, this EULA will terminate automatically without notice to you if you breach or fail to comply with any of the limitations or other requirements described herein, including the payment of any applicable fees, and you agree that in any such case Letsgood may, in addition to any other remedies it may have at law or in equity, remotely disable the Software. You may terminate this EULA at any time by providing written notice of your decision to terminate the EULA to Letsgood and ceasing use of the Software and Documentation. Upon any termination or expiration of the EULA for any reason, you agree to uninstall the Software.