Schutz persönlicher Daten
Letsgood.com s.r.o., Company erg. No. 02565684, having its registered seat at Polská 1716/54, Vinohrady, 120 00 Prague 2, the Czech Republic (hereinafter the „Company“, „We“, „Us“), which developed, owns and operates the www.MeetingRoomApp.com website (hereinafter as the „Site“), MeetingRoomApp for Android and iOS mobile applications, https://login.meetingroomapp.com, https://cloud.meetingroomapp.com, https://cloud.meetingroomapp.eu cloud application management and Web App run on https://display.meetingroomapp.com, https://display.meetingroomapp.eu (hereinafter as the „Service“) provides you, the visitors and users of the Service (hereinafter collectively as the „User“), with information in particular about:
- What information (data) about the User is collected.
- For what purpose our Company collects personal data.
- How the Company uses personal data and how it ensures their security.
- Whether and to whom personal data are transferred.
- What are the User’s rights in relation to the processing of personal data.
- The time period for which personal data will be stored; where this is not possible to determine in advance, the criteria to determine such a time period.
Any processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with Act No. 110/2019 Coll. on the Processing of Personal Data and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and other laws and regulations applicable in the Czech Republic.
If you have any additional questions that are not answered in this document, or if you believe that your personal data are used incorrectly, or are inaccurate, please contact Us at [email protected] to handle the issue.
What Information We Collect
We need our Users’ data to be able to provide high-quality services, and to operate the Site and Services Personal data of the Users are processed in accordance with this document, and only for the time that is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected.
As the data controller, We process the following personal data of our Users for the purpose of creating and running the accounts:
- Company name (in some cases)
- First name, last name
- Phone number
The said data is processed for the term unless the User’s account is deleted.
We process the billing data and payment details (such as banking card details) for the purpose of accepting payments and for the term unless the User’s account is deleted except for the cases where the applicable law requires that We retain such data for a longer period.
We may keep a record of your communication with the Company (e.g. e-mail correspondence or data provided through our web forms) to be able to assist you in resolving any further issues as well as for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and for quality purposes. The records shall also be kept as evidence should any issue occur.
How We Use the Information Collected (for What Purpose)
The processing of personal data is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps requested prior to the conclusion of the contract, to comply with a legal obligation or on the basis of our legitimate interest on such processing or on the basis of the consent with the processing.
Any information We collect is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Site and Services and also for the development of new features. Moreover, information is collected to provide appropriate Services, and it can also be used for the implementation of internal research and development testing of new functions. By analyzing the information obtained, We can evaluate and improve our Services, develop new products, features, conduct audits and solve problems.
As We need your data to be able to provide Services or related products, the information associated with your account is to be preserved until your account is deleted, with the exception of information that has to be archived (e.g. for tax purposes or any other legal obligations).
We never process special categories of personal data or biometric data.
How Information Is Shared
Generally, We do not share personal information with any companies, organizations or individuals outside Letsgood.com, unless one of the following applies:
- We have the User’s consent. If there is a need (in addition to the conditions defined in this document) to share User’s personal data with companies, organizations or individuals outside the Company, We will always request your permission.
Processing of the User’s personal data (in addition to point 1) which are specifically defined in this document do not require any further consent of the User.
For the purpose of using our external suppliers, service providers and other contractual partners (hereinafter as the „Partners“). The information is disclosed to our contractors, proven trustworthy companies or individuals who support our business globally, e.g. by providing services related to technical infrastructure, analyzing ways to use our Services, measuring the effectiveness of ads and Services, processing payments or conducting academic research and surveys. These Partners are obliged to act in strict accordance with the obligations concerning privacy, in such a way that complies with the principles of the use of data and contracts they have agreed to. In case of disclosure of data to Partners located in third countries outside the European Economic Area, all such transfers only take place on the condition that a Partner concerned undertakes to comply as a processor with the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission and available at EUR-Lex.
- Legal reasons for disclosure – a reaction to a legally supported request. We are authorized to view, store and share your data if asked to do so in legally sound applications (such as consent for disclosure of stored content or court order), and if such action is required by law. These may also include legally authorized requests from jurisdictions outside the country in which the Company’s headquarters are registered and where such action is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects Users in that jurisdiction or is in accordance with internationally recognized standards. We can also display, store and share data if that proves necessary for one of the following:
- to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activities,
- to protect the Company, our Users and other persons from violations of the conditions specified in our documents or to prevent death or acute risk to anybody’s health or property. E.g. external partners may disclose information on the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse within our Service and beyond.
- The information which We receive from you and which may include data of financial transactions related to purchases made in connection with the use of the Service may be displayed and stored for longer periods if they are the subject of a legally supported request and obligations arising from official investigation by state authorities or investigation in connection with possible violation of our terms and principles, or if there is a need to save such data to prevent another issue.
- We may also preserve information of deactivated accounts over the past 12 months for the purpose of preventing violations of our terms and conditions.
- The Company may disclose data to another company, organization, individual, or other entity only in good faith that access to such data, their use, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable regulations, legal processes or enforceable requirements of public authorities, applying relevant contractual terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations, detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, technical or security issues, protection against harm to the rights, property or security of the Company, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Anonymous information may be shared for purposes of research and trend analyses or other metrics related to the general provision of Services.
The Company is committed to the highest possible quality of the User’s personal data security and to the prevention of unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
In its selection of Partners, the Company emphasizes retaining relevant data to be used for high security standards of their services. Access to personal data is limited to trusted persons, i.e. the Company’s employees and its contractors. Our Partners are contractually bound to strictly maintain confidentiality.
The User’s Rights
The User has rights under Articles 15 – 22 and 77 of the GDPR as follows:
Right of access by the data subject
The User has a right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not his/her personal data are being processed by the Company, as well as access to the personal data and the information about such processing.
Right to rectification
We are processing the User’s personal data in good faith that they are accurate and up to date. In case We process inaccurate personal data, the User has a right to request his/her personal data to be rectified and/or completed (in case they are incomplete).
Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
The User has a right „to be forgotten“, i. e. a right to erase his/her personal data in the following cases:
- personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the User withdraws his/her consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the User objects to the processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes;
- personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation to which We are subject;
- personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services based on the User’s consent, or on consent of holder of parental responsibility towards you (in case the User is below 15 years of age).
We like to bring the User’s attention to the fact, that there are situations in which these rights cannot be exercised, all of them are listed in Article 15 (3) of the GDPR.
Right to restriction of processing
The User has the right to obtain restriction of processing of his/her personal data where one of the following applies:
- the User contests the accuracy of his/her personal data – in such case We will restrict the processing of them for a period enabling Us to verify their accuracy;
- the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of his/her personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- We no longer need the User’s personal data for the purposes of the processing, but he/she requires them for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The User objected to processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority and We are running a verification whether our legitimate grounds override his/her mention in the request.
Where processing has been restricted under one of the cases above We will process the User’s personal data, with the exception of storage, only with his/her consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform the User before the restriction of processing is lifted.
Right to data portability
In cases where We process the User’s personal data provided by him/her upon his/her consent and such processing is carried out by automated means, the User has the right to receive his/her personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. Moreover, the User has the right to transmit those data to another controller of his/her choosing. If technically feasible, upon a request, We will transmit such personal data directly to another controller.
Right to object
The User has the right to object, on grounds relating to a particular situation, at any time to processing of his/her personal data necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests or necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, including profiling based on those grounds. We will no longer process the User’s personal data unless We demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override his/her interests, rights and freedoms of or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We will inform the User of any such grounds.
Where We process personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing, based on the User’s objection, We will no longer process his/her personal data for such purposes.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The User has the right to lodge a complaint with a respective supervisory authority in an EU member state. For the territory of the Czech Republic the User may refer to the Office for Personal Data Protection. You can find more information (including contact details) at its web pages here: https://www.uoou.cz/en/.
We provide information to the Users without any delay. The application must be submitted in electronic form (e-mail) to [email protected]. The Company has a duty to inform the User about the processing of their application.
How We process personal data as a data processor
We may process personal data of the meeting organizers and invitees on behalf of our Users. In such a case We act as the data processor according to the terms and conditions of the MeetingRoomApp Cloud Licence Terms and Conditions.
Changes to the Document
If you have any further questions that are not answered above, send Us an e-mail to [email protected] We will do our best to help you without undue delay.
Last amended: September 23, 2021