Schutz persönlicher Daten
Privacy and Purpose of the Document
Letsgood.com s.r.o. (hereinafter the “Company”, “We”, “Us”), which developed, owns and operates the www.MeetingRoomApp.com website (hereinafter the “Site”), MeetingRoomApp for Android and iOS mobile applications, https://cloud.meetingroomapp.com cloud application management and Web App run on https://app.meetingroomapp.com (hereinafter the “Service”) provides you, the visitors and users of the Service (hereinafter collectively “User”), with information in particular about:
- What information (data) about Service Users and visitors is collected.
- For what purpose our Company collects personal information.
- How the Company uses personal data and how it ensures their security.
- Whether and to whom personal data are transferred.
- What your rights in relation to the processing of personal data are.
- The time period for which personal data shall be stored; where this is not possible to determine in advance, the criteria to determine such a time period.
Any use of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and other laws and regulations applicable in the Czech Republic. The legal relationship between the Company and the Users shall be governed by Czech law. If you have any additional questions that are not answered in this document, please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, if you believe that your personal data are used incorrectly, or are inaccurate, contact Us at email@example.com to handle the issue. The User has the right to access and the right of erasure of inappropriate data. Please, take a few minutes to read the following information. By visiting the Site and using the Services you agree that the Company can use your personal data as described in this document, and you confirm that you provided the data voluntarily. By visiting the Site and using the Services Users declare that they agree with the content of this document of their free will, voluntarily acknowledge the rights and obligations arising therefrom towards them, or another entity. If you do not agree to this document, please do not use our Services and the Site.
What Information We Collect
We need our Users’ data to be able to provide high-quality services, and to operate the Site and Services without unnecessary legal and material risks. In case you refuse to provide Us with the necessary data, We have the right to refuse providing our Services to you. Personal data are processed in accordance with this document, and only for the time that is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of the collection of personal data shall be described later in the document. As We need your data to be able to provide Services or related products, the information associated with your account is to be preserved until your account is deleted, with the exception of information that has to be archived (e.g. for tax purposes or any other legal obligations). To use the Service, you need to register on the relevant website (www.play.google.com) and download the application to your device.
By using the Services, the Company receives information about its Users such as their name, address, e-mail address, photos of the User (through Gravatar – www.en.gravatar.com), or the User’s device ID. We may keep a record of your communication with the Company (e.g. e-mail correspondence) to be able to assist you in resolving any further issues as well as for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual obligations and for quality purposes. The records shall also be kept as evidence should any issues occur.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Please note that by visiting or using the Service you may provide Us with further information about you or your device (mobile, desktop, or any other device used to access our Service or Site).
Cookies and similar technologies can be useful helpers. They are aware when a particular login account server remembers data you put in and it fills it in automatically next time, saving you time and, ultimately, promoting or enabling features to ensure security and to help detect user activity which could lead to violations of binding documents.
The Service may also use technology enabling User configuration (SharedPreferences) to be saved in order to simplify the use of Services and to contribute to its improvement in general.
These technologies help the Company to improve the use of the Site and Services, their management, trend analysis and surveys (e.g. for better understanding, enhancement and exploration of products offered), and overall technical support of their Services. We treat and protect the information thus gained with the same attention as We do when protecting your personal data.
How We Use the Information Collected (for What Purpose)
The processing of personal data is necessary to perform a contract or to take steps requested prior to the conclusion of the contract, to comply with a legal obligation or on the basis of the consent with the processing. Any information We collect is used to provide, maintain, protect and improve the Site and Services and also for the development of new features. Moreover, information is collected to provide appropriate Services, and it can also be used for the implementation of internal research and development testing of new functions. By analyzing the information obtained, We can evaluate and improve our Services, develop new products, features, conduct audits and solve problems.
How Information Is Shared
Generally, We do not share personal information with any companies, organizations or individuals outside Letsgood.com, unless one of the following applies:
1) Your consent. If there is a need (in addition to the conditions defined in this document) to share a User’s personal data with companies, organizations or individuals outside the Company, we will always request your permission.
Other situations (in addition to point 1) which are specifically defined in this document do not require any further consent of the User. By using the Services, you agree to such use of data in accordance with this document.
2) For the purpose of using our external suppliers, service providers and other contractual partners (hereinafter the “Partners”). The information is disclosed to our contractors, proven trustworthy companies or individuals who support our business globally, e.g. by providing services related to technical infrastructure, analyzing ways to use our Services, measuring the effectiveness of ads and Services, processing payments or conducting academic research and surveys. These Partners are obliged to act in strict accordance with the obligations concerning privacy, in such a way that complies with the principles of the use of data and contracts they have agreed to. In order to keep our Services transparent, we would like to introduce our Partners:
– Heroku Privacy, 650 7th St, San Francisco, CA 94103. /a Salesforce company/ (https://heroku.com) https://www.heroku.com/policy/privacy
– ObjectLabs Corporation, 660 York St Suite 101, San Francisco, CA 94110 (https://mlab.com/) https://mlab.com/company/legal/privacy/
3) Legal reasons for disclosure – a reaction to a legally supported request. We are authorized to view, store and share your data if asked to do so in legally sound applications (such as consent for disclosure of stored content or court order), and if We believe that such action is required by law. These may also include legally authorized requests from jurisdictions outside the country in which the Company’s headquarters are registered and where such action is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects Users in that jurisdiction or is in accordance with internationally recognized standards. We can also display, store and share data if that proves necessary for one of the following: to detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activities, to protect the Company, our Users and other persons from violations of the conditions specified in our documents or to prevent death or acute risk to anybody’s health or property. E.g. external Partners may disclose information on the reliability of your account to prevent fraud and abuse within our Service and beyond. The information which We receive from you and which may include data of financial transactions related to purchases made in connection with the use of the Service may be displayed and stored for longer periods if they are the subject of a legally supported request and obligations arising from official investigation by state authorities or investigation in connection with possible violation of our terms and principles, or if there is a need to save such data to prevent another issue.
We may also preserve information of deactivated accounts over the past 12 months for the purpose of preventing violations of our terms and conditions.
The Company may disclose data to another company, organization, individual, or other entity only in good faith that access to such data, their use, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable regulations, legal processes or enforceable requirements of public authorities, applying relevant contractual terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations, detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, technical or security issues, protection against harm to the rights, property or security of the Company, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
4) Anonymous information may be shared for purposes of research and trend analyses or other metrics related to the general provision of Services.
The company is committed to the highest possible quality of your data security and to the prevention of unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
In its selection of Partners, the Company emphasizes retaining relevant data to be used for high security standards of their services. Access to personal data is limited to trusted persons, i.e. the Company’s employees and its contractors. Our Partners are contractually bound to strictly maintain confidentiality. Should an issue occur (proprietary or non-proprietary) which was not caused by the Company, or which was caused by a breach of this document or the legislation, no person or User shall be entitled to claim a refund or the right for compensation for material and nonmaterial damage.
A User of the Services has rights under Articles 15 – 18 of GDPR as well as the right to request information on what data concerning them the Company processes to the extent provided by law. We provide information to Users without any delay. Should a User think that the personal data processed by the Company or its Partners are e.g. incomplete or inaccurate, they have the right to request clarification, rectification, completion or erasure of personal data. In the event that the User considers the processing of personal data by the Company to be in contradiction with this document, in violation of the protection of private and personal life or in contradiction with effective legislation, they have the right to require to discontinue such processing or to require the destruction of such processed data. The application must be submitted in written form or in electronic form (e-mail) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company has a duty to inform the User about the processing of their application. The Company has the right to disclose information in accordance with Section 12(4) of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the Protection of Personal Data, and to require reasonable compensation not exceeding the cost of the provision of this information.
Changes to the Document
If you have any further questions that are not answered above, send Us an e-mail to email@example.com and We will do our best to help you.
Last amended: 21st May 2018